My life in Sampa




I have keep myself rather busy...This is the comment I could say about my life in Brazil and the reason for not blogging to much.
My work here: Ill stay in Sao Paulo for 1 year, being a coordinator for Social Entreprenurship Program for HispanoAmerica in AIESEC (Just in case you did not know). I must say I am more than happy to do this job: it is 1. interesting; 2. demanding; 3. challenging; 4. truly inspiring!!!!!!!! What else you can want from a work!?!?!
So, many times time passes so fast, that I find myself working 10 hours a day, starting a working day at 7 am.
My family here: it is actually kind a small. I share an apartement with Triinu, another Estonian girl in SP. Read about our ``family life`` from here. Actually, my family is bigger:P I share a house with 6 brazilians, 1 colombian girl and 1 romanian girl. I must admit, it is really cool to have such a young and diverse family. And there is also Filipe right now living with us- his my team mate in a regional level.
My spare time: I love travelling!!! And honestly saying, I have not done it extensively in Brazil, too much work and too many cool things to do inside Sao Paulo.
Anyhow, last weekend we went to Curitiba- a really nice city in South of Brazil. Thank you Lizi for everything!!! This is the city, considered one of the most developed in Brazil. And I totally agree with it!
In a photo we are enjoying the Sat afternoon in Curitiba with Triinu and Lizi; another photo is taken with one of the sculptures in a really famous museum in Curitiaba- Museu Oscar Niemeyer.

1 Comments:
At 8:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Lots of love my dear Piretta! I hope you keep having this awesome time in Sampa!!! Beijos!!
KARLITA =)
Post a Comment
<< Home