Flashbacks
As some of you might know, I was in Europe since mid-August till mid-September. The main reason was to participate in the most important conference of AIESEC during the whole year- International Congress, which this year was held in Warsaw, Poland.
As Brazil is pretty far away from Poland, I had several connections and stop overs in various cities and also, as Estonia is so near to Poland, I just needed to visit my family and friends there.
In the following I just present some random comments about the cities I visited during this trip.
Btw- my trip from Sao Paulo lasted for 6 days instead of 4.Too long story to tell:P
On the photo you can see me with Priscila, she is my succesor in @Ecuador with a present sent to me from Ecuador telling YoCreoEnEcuador.
You can see, I AM an Ecuadorian!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home