Welcome!!!
Hey my dear all!!!In this virtual space I am going to share with you my everyday small happenings;my discoverings about Brazilian/LatinAmerican culture;my trips to different places in Latin-America; and much more (most porbably the things a just feel I should be sharing with all of you).
Well, I never thought that creating a new blog will be such an outstanding and exciting thing:P But after having my virtual space for more than one year- feel free to visit piretta.blog-city.com- I just felt bad having such a boring blog! Without no pictures/photos/images. (It might be my personal dumbness but I never found it out how to do it properly).
Right now I feel like starting a new life in a totally new place- you can only imagine all the feelings/emotions I have right now:) SO, I really hope you are going to enjoy this blog!
In a photo I am with Chiripa- my sucessor in Ecuador- an amazing girl who is capable to do A LOT!!!Anyhow, this photo describes really well how I have transformed witihn 1 year into Latin girl- no more black and boring dresses- VIVA LA VIDA LOCA!!!

4 Comments:
At 2:17 AM,
Liisi said…
Edu uue blogiga! Loen põnevusega :)
ps. lahe roosa kleit
At 8:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
WELCOME to blogspot!!! I'm sure you are having a great experience so far in Brazil... feel free to visit my weblog as well: http://karlaticona.blogspot.com
Feeling really happy to see you so latin, so happy and so contantly going...
Muchos carinos,
KARLITA =)
At 3:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey my teammate!!!
How are you doing!?
I hope to "hear" a lot of funny histories here on your blog!
Beijos
João Caldas (Kabelo)
At 5:27 PM,
Cristina said…
Hola Pepita! Mira mi ultimo post, te apuesto a que por lo menos una de estas cosas te ha pasado a ti con respecto a AIESEC jejejee Beijos!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home