Flashbacks 4: Warsaw- a capital of Poland
- CITY: I did not have much time to see around the city, cause most of the time was spent in conference venue. However, Warsaw is an interesting mix of Sovient times (still yellow buses and Russian cars) and fastly growing capital with morden buildings in the center.
- SIGHTSEEING: 1 day after the conference I had a chance to see some nice places in the city. Just by accident our small latino group came across to the best walking tour across the Old town. I’d suggest you to visit also the Royal Castel- it is well reconstructed and elegant in its simplicity.
- FOOD&DRINKS: I just cannot leave it without mentioning: black bread in Eastern Europe is the best!!! Also, blood sausages and sauerkraut was served and made me happy: more than 1,5 year without those traditional dishes!
Additional to this, tons of chocolate by Cadbury during the conference time. Ahha, you may not ask, whether delegates gained weight or no.
- METRO: At first place I could not believe it! Yes, in Warsaw they have etro! Although only one line, but still: nice and fast way to get around in the city.
- MOSQUITOES: yes! They had tons of mosquitoes! One just bite me and my leg got double of the size. Must be careful!!!
- I’d love to see around Poland! For sure there are plenty of places to visit; the landscapes, history, food, everything is nice.
On the photos: night view from Warsaw

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home