I saw A RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, right on a street, running quickly by my side. Oh gosh, it was scary!!!
Besides scaring me abit and making my heart to jump for a moment, it also remined me one thing: I am still living in the developing country.
I must admit that living in Sao Paulo, going out and chilling in nice place, it is soo easy to foget about it! But these small examples or visiting country sides (the poor ones) open up the reality.
So, sometimes I totally understand these citizens who do nothing to improve the poverity: they do not see/live it every day and therefore d not feel the need to improve smth.....
Besides scaring me abit and making my heart to jump for a moment, it also remined me one thing: I am still living in the developing country.
I must admit that living in Sao Paulo, going out and chilling in nice place, it is soo easy to foget about it! But these small examples or visiting country sides (the poor ones) open up the reality.
So, sometimes I totally understand these citizens who do nothing to improve the poverity: they do not see/live it every day and therefore d not feel the need to improve smth.....

2 Comments:
At 12:53 AM,
Yasmine said…
heheh!! your hilarious!
At 5:57 PM,
piretta said…
I have my bright moments in a life!
Ihiihi, and I am still scared to go by this lace I saw the rat!
Post a Comment
<< Home