Circumstances
Would you buy a pair of the cheapest jeans if you could buy Armani?
(2 comments:1) yes, I DO love shopping, sometimes I just can hide my passion!!!!! 2) it is a hypotese taking into account that you would have a huge bank account)
At first, I would say: ‘of course no!’
But, when I start to think….
There are some CIRCUMSTANCES, when I would prefer the cheapest or at least cheaper.
1st example: when you are being robbed in the middle of a big city and you have no credit cards any more but your jeans just got broken.
2nd example: when you just find out that on your way from 25 degrees and sunny Madrid to Frankfurt (2 hours away) your luggage has been lost and that its freezing at night in Germany.
3rd example: when you just try to convince yourself that cheap pair can be good as well.
I could continue…..
Isn’t it the same with all things in our lives: for sure, everybody would prefer Armani, but sometimes there are EXTRA circumstances to take into account and at the end you end up with a cheap pair.
And sometimes we can stay waiting for a new model of Armani, which may never be designed.

1 Comments:
At 12:57 PM,
Carla said…
eviews o visual??? jajajaja
la programacion se aplica a la vida, siempre
besos y recuerda, no mas yogurt ni vamos a tomar desayuno!!! jajaajaj
Post a Comment
<< Home