Previous week
It has been intense, fast, interesting. So, mostly as my previous weeks:) But there are some things which made it different from others: 1. Araz visit: our regional director was on a country visit. The most incredible thing about this was the fact that the changes started to happen. (in country level:)) And we had good discussions, good sushi and good time together!
2. FIlipe (my dear team mate in a regional team) went to Mexico:yes, finally! Not that I was happy about it....but in terms of his work he really needs to be there! And as far as I know, he is happy there! Good luck and hope to hear good news soon from you;)
3. I got sick: havent been sick for a while but now it happened. Most probably because of the fact that my stress level dropped down after finishing one of the main objectives this month. But as well bc of the changing climate; its spring time and afternoons are hot but short rains are pretty usual as well. Thank you Triinu for sharing Estonian Traditional Medicine secrets with me. I had no idea before that holding a warm boiled egg on your nose helps 'gripe' to go away!
And as it was not enough, my wisdom tooth started to make pain! Oh yes, but luckyly we have painkillers, which really helped me out.
4. A Ballet: we went to see Swan's Lake from Mscow Ballet group in Teatro Municipal. It was really, really nice.
5. Last but not least: I finally finished one of my most important milestones during my one year legacy. Now the new phase starts! I am excited!!!!
Oops....
6. Change in a look: short, actually really short hair for a changes! Ppl keep saying that I look different.
2. FIlipe (my dear team mate in a regional team) went to Mexico:yes, finally! Not that I was happy about it....but in terms of his work he really needs to be there! And as far as I know, he is happy there! Good luck and hope to hear good news soon from you;)
3. I got sick: havent been sick for a while but now it happened. Most probably because of the fact that my stress level dropped down after finishing one of the main objectives this month. But as well bc of the changing climate; its spring time and afternoons are hot but short rains are pretty usual as well. Thank you Triinu for sharing Estonian Traditional Medicine secrets with me. I had no idea before that holding a warm boiled egg on your nose helps 'gripe' to go away!
And as it was not enough, my wisdom tooth started to make pain! Oh yes, but luckyly we have painkillers, which really helped me out.
4. A Ballet: we went to see Swan's Lake from Mscow Ballet group in Teatro Municipal. It was really, really nice.
5. Last but not least: I finally finished one of my most important milestones during my one year legacy. Now the new phase starts! I am excited!!!!
Oops....
6. Change in a look: short, actually really short hair for a changes! Ppl keep saying that I look different.

4 Comments:
At 6:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Piret !!!
Accidentally I found your blog... and I just wanted to say that IT WAS A GREAT TIME BEING WITH YOU IN SP !!!
Well, I'd like to go to the Ballet show with next time !!! =D
So... I wish you a gr8 week !!!
Hugs
Táta
At 3:33 AM,
Ivo Campos said…
Hey Piret!
We need a picture of you with your new look!
Hugs
IVO
At 9:21 AM,
Cristina said…
Hi Pire!!! I join to Ivan's petition! I wanna see your new look for comparing it to the look you had when you arrived to Ecuador for the first time :D
At 2:28 AM,
piretta said…
HEy my beloved Patricio and chica rockera!
I would have uploaded a pic to my blog...but, it seems Ive extended the amount of pics to upload...(I got to excited with photos about different cities).
But...No worries!
You'll find the photo in you mailbox!
(I must admit that I have had more luck with hairdressers here than with the one in Guayaquil...;))
Talita! It was nice to see you again in SP! For sure! I am always up to ballet. And I will also go to Vitoria in December! Aeeeeeee!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home