Becoming a workholic
Well, facing all the facts, it's is kind of true. But what can one do about it, when he/she feels truly passionate about the things he/she does and does not give up before the best results are met!?!?!? I would classify myself into this type of people.
I do not mind wokring on weekends, on late hours having chats with project coordinators across the region, waking up early and working without breaks until I feel my head dizzy and eyes tired.
To be honest, I do not consider it healthy and balanced way of living, it's is just my current state of being.
At the same time, there are things which will keep me away from being fully and only dedicated to my work and not enjoying my spare time. Luckyly there is swimming pool and park, I can go on regular basis to work out a bit. There are friends just upstairs to chat with, to cook with, to practise my poos Portugues, ect,ect. There are friends living in a neighbourhood to have a juice and speak in Spanish. There is Triinu to speak in Estonian and laugh about our mother tongue. And last but not least, there is a huge Sao Paulo with so many facinating things to do: going to cultural events, parties, restaurants for late night chocolate mousse and glass of wine, to name some of options.
And there are holidays!!!!!!!!!!! I spent 3 day in Ilha Bela, a splendid island 4 hours away from Sao Paulo with countless small and beautiful beaches. Ehhe, and even there were not too much clear skies and it even was raining one day, I still managed to get sunburnt! It was enjoyful to spend time with truly international bunch of people: from UK, Canada, Romaina, Mexico, Brazil, Switzerland, Argentina and Poland.
And it was great to surf again! I gave my first surfing lesson! And it was sooo much fun!!!!!! I like it:)
So, you can see, I still have hope to be a normal and balanced individual. The one, I have always tried to be.
I do not mind wokring on weekends, on late hours having chats with project coordinators across the region, waking up early and working without breaks until I feel my head dizzy and eyes tired.
To be honest, I do not consider it healthy and balanced way of living, it's is just my current state of being.
At the same time, there are things which will keep me away from being fully and only dedicated to my work and not enjoying my spare time. Luckyly there is swimming pool and park, I can go on regular basis to work out a bit. There are friends just upstairs to chat with, to cook with, to practise my poos Portugues, ect,ect. There are friends living in a neighbourhood to have a juice and speak in Spanish. There is Triinu to speak in Estonian and laugh about our mother tongue. And last but not least, there is a huge Sao Paulo with so many facinating things to do: going to cultural events, parties, restaurants for late night chocolate mousse and glass of wine, to name some of options.
And there are holidays!!!!!!!!!!! I spent 3 day in Ilha Bela, a splendid island 4 hours away from Sao Paulo with countless small and beautiful beaches. Ehhe, and even there were not too much clear skies and it even was raining one day, I still managed to get sunburnt! It was enjoyful to spend time with truly international bunch of people: from UK, Canada, Romaina, Mexico, Brazil, Switzerland, Argentina and Poland.
And it was great to surf again! I gave my first surfing lesson! And it was sooo much fun!!!!!! I like it:)
So, you can see, I still have hope to be a normal and balanced individual. The one, I have always tried to be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home